- Do you spend 50-80% of your time collecting,
cleaning and cross-linking datasets?
- Have you spent
endless hours fixing metadata, matching asset names across
datasets or validating locations on maps?
- Do tight project timelines mean your
data collection is ad hoc and not continuous? Does this lead
to repeat work in future projects?
- Do you struggle to share
data and outputs with each other?
- Have you tried solving these problems in your organization
but faced severe challenges?
With us, you are covered
We have continuous processes to collect, clean and
cross-link varied datasets for India in sectors like
electricity, oil & gas, air quality, climate and water.
But storing data
is not enough. Using data for decision-making needs pipelines
to make data and decisions flow to where they are needed.
We bring the data to you via a web-based, no-code
visualizations platform - Signals - based on the
Apache Superset project. You can explore data, build dashboards,
set alerts and collaborate with your team-mates in your project journey.
You love coding? We host Notebooks for you so that the
datasets plug into your code. Just like that!
Bring your own data
- We can host your private datasets on postgres or BigQuery
- You have set up your own databases? Just connect them to Signals
to enable exploration and collaboration.
Go to a future where you can...
- Focus on building models and telling stories
- Dive deeper into problems
- Deliver quality even in a time-crunch